Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are working on a short film spoofing the gossip coverage of their lives. One source tells Page Six, “It is a parody of the paparazzi and tabloid interest in Jennifer’s life.”
The movie will poke fun at nonstop speculation that Aniston could marry or get pregnant. The film, produced for Smartwater, is planned to be a new viral ad for the water brand she promotes. The source added that Theroux is helping Aniston write and direct the project, and they’ll shoot it in July.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux haven’t mailed out save-the-dates for a July wedding in Crete — because it’s not happening, the actress’ rep tells Us Weekly.
Rumors about a summer ceremony were first reported by The National Enquirer in early April, which was later picked up by TMZ. Jennifer’s rep tells Us the reports are a “total fabrication” and she “was not in Greece” scouting wedding locations.
The rep adds: “How is it that one of the most photographed people in the world supposedly goes to Greece to check out a hotel she never heard of and is not spotted or photographed?”
Though TMZ claimed Jennifer was eyeing the Ellunda Beach Hotel in Crete, conference and events manager Aliki Milona tells Us the actress has never set foot on the premises. “But she is very welcome here,” Milona adds.
Theroux, 40, has yet to propose to Jennifer, 43, but he’s already made quite an impression on her father John Aniston, 78. “He’s a charming young man,” the soap opera actor told Us in December. “I think they make a wonderful couple.”
- Interviewer: I personally have to ask you, lots of people at home will be thinking the same, your cousin isn't it?
- Louis: Yes.
- Interviewer: Is dating Jennifer Aniston?
- Louis: Yeah, yeah.
- Interviewer: And you love talking about this, don't you?
- Louis: Oh, well, I'm happy to!
- Interviewer: I've got to ask you because you're here!
- Louis: And she is a lovely person!
- Interviewer: Is she? Is her hair really glossy in real life?
- Louis: Her hair is thick and lustrous and she's charming and just like you and me. Very normal.
- Interviewer: Have you met her?
- Louis: I have, yeah!
- Interviewer 2: Does she really have a beard?
- Louis: Does she have a beard? (Laughs)
- Interviewer: Where does she hang about in the Louis Theroux, you know, the dinner-stein, what does she.... Who's house does she.... Has she stayed at your house?
- Louis: No, no, no. She lives in LA with my cousin Justin. It's a different world that I'm very occasionally allowed to peep inside.
- Interviewer: Okay, well thank you for just giving us an ever so glimpse this evening.
- Louis: (Joking) Have me on again and I'll tell you a little bit more.
- Interviewer 2: We are going to have you on till the end of the show if possible!
Jennifer Aniston has nothing but warm wishes for her ex-husband Brad Pitt and his new fiancée, Angelina Jolie.
“Jen moved on a long time ago, and she is trying to just focus on her own happiness,” a source says of the actress, 43, who will celebrate her 1-year anniversary with boyfriend Justin Theroux in May. Pitt and Jolie announced their engagement last week.
“Jen is not a bitter person and she has always wanted Brad to be happy,” says the source. The couple divorced in 2005 after five years of marriage.
“Jen spent many happy years with Brad and thinks their divorce was meant to be,” adds the source. Now living in L.A. with actor-writer Theroux, 40, “she is very happy with Justin – and that’s what she is focusing on right now.”